Sunday, September 29, 2013

Peanut Butter Frosting


Hiya everyone! So a few days ago I made the most amazing pumpkin bread, and I hope you all made some because tonight's recipe is a healthy version of a frosting I made to compliment that bread. One slice with a tablespoon of this frosting on top, and you'll be in heaven! I'm really glad that I gave away half of my loaf and frosting because it would have been all gone by now and my body would not be thanking me for it!



This recipe is super simple and it's definitely a no brainer when it comes to putting a dollop of this on something! It's thick, it's creamy, it tastes light, and it's so easy to make you'll never miss the heavy store
bought stuff! Put together your greek yogurt and peanut butter; beat it to a smooth consistency.

Then add your honey and vanilla; beat that into your frosting as well.

Then add in your cream cheese. And you're done! This frosting is so super simple you'll never go back to buttercream again. It's rich and creamy, bursting with flavor, and with each serving only being 43 calories, who would miss store bought? I hope you guys love this one as much as Mr. H and I do! Enjoy you guys :)

Ingredients
1 cup greek yogurt
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 oz cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
Honey to taste

1.) Mix all ingredients together. Store in refrigerator in air tight container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...