Friday, November 21, 2014

Bacon Stuffed Cinnamon Rolls


So I know what you're thinking, because I'm thinking the exact same thing. How on earth could you make 2 things that are already delicious, and make them even more delicious? Simple answer: Pinterest, haha. I made these once before last winter with jumbo cinnamon rolls and actual pork bacon, and it turned out alright. But this weekend Man-Hands wanted cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and I wanted bacon, so I suggested this recipe that I'd made one time, and good God it was one of the best decisions we've ever made. If it weren't for the blogging process, it would have taken an extra 10 minutes over normal break apart cinnamon rolls. Of course you can make the cinnamon rolls from scratch and use real bacon, but you'll have to wait another few weeks for a good scratch recipe :)

Are you ready? Let's get started!

Here's what you'll need:


Now, if you're using jumbo cinnamon rolls, you can skip this step. If you're using regular sized rolls, take your bacon and slice it lengthwise down the middle.


Unroll your cinnamon rolls individually and place 2 halves of bacon so they cover the whole inside of the roll. Roll it up!


Repeat this step until everything has been rolled up.



Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until your rolls are golden brown.


Let them cool for a little bit and then ice them as you like!

Man-Hands likes to ice his rolls very intensely. 


Enjoy!



Ingredients:

1 can of Great Value Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing
1 package Jenni-O Maple Turkey Bacon

1. Unroll all cinnamon rolls and cut bacon in half lengthwise
2. Place 2 slices of bacon along the inside of each unrolled cinnamon roll, then roll each one back up.
3. Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Ice, then enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cooking and always wanted to learn to cook new dishes. But I never get time to go outside and take some classes because my child is very small so I can’t leave her alone. So can you send me some online cooking video?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...